1-in-3

Most of my dinner ideas are born with what I have in my fridge/pantry. There are times when I don’t get to do grocery shopping and the day’s dinner is a product of my experimentation and imagination. Often times, the end product is not what I had imagined it to be - sometimes interesting, sometimes disastrous! Also, many a times, we come across a recipe, using a particular ingredient or a method which makes us think “Wow! What an idea!! Now why didn’t this cross my mind?”

In this section, I am going to itemize those recipes, that would make use of one ingredient/method in three recipes. It could be an appetizer or an entrée; soup or side dish. It may also be an old classic with a twist or an innovative one. This is a venture that I hope will add versatility to my cooking skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment